Posted Tuesday, May 14th 2013 @ 7am
As if you really needed an excuse to have more sex, here's a cool list of the benifets of "Get'n it in!"
- Sex makes you sleepy. The physical release you get from sex actually helps you sleep better at night. The Big O releases hormones that make you fall asleep easier and faster.
- Sex makes you happy. In a recent study of 4,000 American women, those who had the lowest stress and best overall mental health were those having the most sex.
- Sex boosts your self-esteem. The more positive sexual experiences you have with someone, the higher your self-esteem and body image will be.
- Sex releases endorphins and oxytocin. Both hormones lead to feelings of happiness, intimacy and closeness. Plus, oxytocin relaxes you and helps relieve stress.
- Sex gets rid of cramps. Having sex relieves menstrual cramps and other PMS symptoms. It can also help relieve chronic back pain and yeast infections.
(Source: Real Beauty)